Burn Table Operator
Position Title: Burn Table Operator
Location: Baytown, TX
This position is responsible for operating burn table program, the burn files that are sent by engineering into burn table computer, load and unload material on the burn table. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, to perform essential job functions.
- Must be experienced to perform tasks with oxygen acetylene torch.
- Must be skilled to use plasma torch.
- Drive a forklift.
- Cut remaining material to eliminate scraps.
- Must be skilled to operate tools listed below:
- Grinder, Sander, Drill, Band saw, Chop saw.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and schematics.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean area.
- Must respect property and tools of TWA.
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting, threading and welding.
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and pipe threaders and benders.
- Must be skilled at taking precise measurements.
- Properly mark material per TWA requirements.