Position Title: QA Assistant
- Focal point of QA/QC for BT/MB/PLC Plant.
- Responsible to ensure BT/MB/PLC product are consistently complying to the requirement of Product Code (DOT/TC, TPED, ASME, AD 2000, etc.) as require by customer.
- Responsible in implementing and monitoring the Quality Management System ISO 9001 at TWM.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Perform materials receiving, recording and identification
- Perform mechanical testing on new material & on production
- Arrange, coordinate and record all crucial product test such as Proof test, Hydro test, pneumatic test, leak test and NERs.
- Control the inspection, measuring and test equipment for BT/MB/PLC Plant.
- Arrange radiographic work and reports applicable to BT/MB/PLC products.
- Coordinate WPS, PQR, WQT and maintain all these reports.
- Monitor welding work, welding finish (visual) and carry out final product verification (including arrangement of name plate sticker and label).
- Prepare and compile concise final product MDRs
- Arrange for third party and external inspection body (where require) by product code.
- Contribute in minimizing customer complaints and accelerate action where the complaints arise for BT/MB/PLC products.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Education, Experience & Certification
- Certificate in related field
- More than 3 years’ work experience and trained by Director of Operations from time to time (dealing with product code and standard)
- Calibration of mechanical equipment
- Computer knowledge – email, MS words, MS Excel
- Able to read and write in English
- For fresh graduates, minimum Diploma/Degree in Welding & Quality Inspection from recognized institution