Position Title: Inside Sales
Location: Baytown, TX
This position is responsible for the sale of services and goods to established clients. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, to perform essential job functions.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:.
• Responsible for preparing bids and quotes for parts sales, and trailer/ railcar repair, answers customer inquiries, open sales orders, closes sales orders upon completion.
• Data entry, file, create customer files.
• Serves as a liaison between the outside sales and production departments.
• Preparing reports on daily, weekly and monthly quotations and sales orders.
• Address and resolve customer complaints.
• Providing customers with schedule updates weekly/monthly.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
• Communicate with all employee levels.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Job may require some travel for meetings and/ or expos.
Required Education, Experience & Certification
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
• Must have the ability to read, write and speak basic English.
• Detailed oriented
• Project management background or sales background. (Preferred)
• Self- motivated and disciplined.
• Employee is continually required to talk and hear
• Must have full mobility in bending and squatting
• Must be able to stand or walk on feet
• Work is performed primarily indoors in a controlled temperature environment
• The employee is occasionally exposed to dust, fumes and airborne particles, toxic chemicals outdoors well within industry standards.
• Report safety hazards.
• Immediately report incidents involving illness, injury or property damage.
• Wear appropriate PPE as instructed.
• Comply with all safety policies, procedures and rules.
• Participation in safety meetings and training.
• Be aware of personal safety as well as that of team members to promote a safe work environment.
Eligibility to work in the U.S. with the appropriate work authorization documentation.
Taylor-Wharton America is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to the dynamic nature of the business.