Position Title: Marketing Generalist
Location: Baytown, TX
The position entertains supporting internal and external marketing and supporting executive management and sales. This could include presentations, managing branded material and clothing, research, website and social media updates, and other company branding and event coordination. The ideal candidate is a studious multi-tasker who can prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision. Candidate should be tech-savvy with great communication skills.
- Support the branding and social media presence for the company.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external events.
- Support Senior management in assigned projects.
- Stay up to date with social media and company communications to the public.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory for external and internal staff of wear and swag.
- Student looking to get started while they learn marketing
- Entry-level marketing experience
- Website management a plus
- Use of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Fathom Analytics, Matomo, Piwik, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with social media marketing on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak basic English.
- Detailed oriented
- Self- motivated and disciplined.
- Employee is continually required to talk and hear
- Must have full mobility in bending and squatting
- Must be able to stand or walk on feet
- Work is performed primarily indoors in a controlled temperature environment
- The employee is occasionally exposed to dust, fumes and airborne particles, toxic chemicals outdoors well within industry standards.
- SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Report safety hazards
- Immediately report incidents involving illness, injury or property damage
- Wear appropriate PPE as instructed
- Comply with all safety policies, procedures and rules
- Refuse any unsafe task or operation
- Participation in safety meetings and training
- Keep constant awareness of their personal safety and that of coworkers
- The duties above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. Omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
- The job description does not constitute and employment agreement between the employer and employee and may be subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and job change.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Basic work schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:0 p.m. Subject to change based on business needs.
No travel is expected for this position.
Eligibility to work in the U.S. with the appropriate work authorization documentation.